bigbone

Platinum Blonde

#721 [url]

Nov 24 16 7:59 AM

I can't reply if i hit add reply, i can only reply with Quick Reply, i can't used the quote and blank page yesterday also and had to sign in
everytime.Safari 6.1 MAC os 10.8.5 on a MacBook pro

JN

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#724 [url]

Dec 22 16 2:22 AM

I noticed starting today, that before each page loads, there is a very quick warning message. It occurs so fast, I can't read the whole thing.

Quote    Reply   

compasspnt

Diamond Forever

#728 [url]

Dec 25 16 12:33 AM

Again, they have told m they are changing over to new servers on hundreds of thousands of fora. They are trying to do much of the work over the holiday season when traffic is lighter.

There may be another short period of "off the air" because they say t=doing that reduces the chance of data loss.

Hopefully very soon all is back and running much smoother than ever.

/

Quote    Reply   

compasspnt

Diamond Forever

#729 [url]

Dec 25 16 12:36 AM

From Tech Support:

Update at 9:15 PM EST on December 23rd 2016

The switch to the new servers have gone well. Most servers are up, and running super fast. No problems have been reported with posting, or slowness.

Our team is still sorting out some things, however.

C7 and C12 are currently under maintenance. The goal of this maintenance is to retrieve the recent posts that were lost. The process is expected to take several hours.

Some profiles have missing skins, friends, messages, etc..  All of those profiles are on the same server and it is being worked on. Everything should return to normal.

Once C12, C7, and the profile server are in good shape, the mail script will be reinstated and notifications will start going through.

For any issues, please feel free to post here, or email support@yuku.com

Please allow extra time to support emails, due to volume.

Joanie and I both asked about the awol profiles but Chris has also noted that things are being worked on, some re-imports have to be done and it can take hours.
The Switching over thread is already large and takes time to read through, sort out what has been answered and what is needed for here. 
Chris is swamped with the support emails, main support board and having to liaison with the tech team. Even if your profile isn't working, you should be able to get to the yuku support board and read what's there.
For anyone who can't, I'll keep trying to pull the info and post it in here.

Quote    Reply   

jimlongo

Gold Finger

#735 [url]

Jan 6 17 1:28 PM

45 notices today from the forum regarding responses to a thread I authored at http://prorecordingworkshop.lefora.com/topic/19409031/USB-Speaker-recommendations#.WG_hRLGZN24
There are less than 10 responses over the last month, so the subscription notice has been overwhelming, and all today, have never seen one before that I can remember.
Have looked around, but don't see a way to unsubscribe.

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#736 [url]

Jan 27 17 6:47 PM

I'm surprised I got this far. If it posts, I'll just have to wait and see. I've been trying to log on, but to no success. once I "do" get in, I can see there are no recent posts, which tells me, I am not alone. I didn't see any notices at the top of the page indicating "a scheduled maintenance", so I don't know what to think

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#737 [url]

Jan 27 17 6:49 PM

Friday, Jan 27, 3:30pm
I'm surprised I got this far. If it posts, I'll just have to wait and see. I've been trying to log on, but to no success. once I "do" get in, I can see there are no recent posts, which tells me, I am not alone. I didn't see any notices at the top of the page indicating "a scheduled maintenance", so I don't know what to think

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#738 [url]

Jan 27 17 6:52 PM

Friday, Jan 27, 3:30pm
I'm surprised I got this far this time. If it posts, I'll just have to wait and see. I've been trying to log on, but to no success. once I "do" get in, I can see there are no recent posts, which tells me, I am not alone. I didn't see any notices at the top of the page indicating "a scheduled maintenance", so I don't know what to think

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#739 [url]

Jan 27 17 8:49 PM

Friday, Jan 27, now 5:45
My last post here posted. but I see no other new posts at all. I don't understand. Why do my posts post, but I can't view other new posts? Once again, I see no "Scheduled maintenance" at the top of the page, which has me puzzled what the problem is

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#740 [url]

Jan 27 17 8:52 PM

Friday, Jan 27, now 5:45
My last post here posted. but I see no other new posts at all. I don't understand. Why do my posts post, but I can't view other new posts? Once again, I see no "Scheduled maintenance" at the top of the page, which has me puzzled what the problem is

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help