seth

Ruby Baby

#761 [url]

Feb 22 17 10:43 AM

I was wondering if it would be possible to put a 'PRW' link right above the 'Forum Jump' dropdown menu at the bottom of the page. That way I wouldn't have to scroll to the top of a long page to get the link back to the home page. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

soapfoot

Ruby Baby

#762 [url]

Feb 25 17 2:06 AM

In the mobile site, something similar would be good... even a "top" button that returned to the top of the page would be handy.

brad allen williams

Quote    Reply   

tim halligan

Platinum Blonde

#765 [url]

Apr 9 17 6:33 AM

I'm getting - and have been for a couple of weeks now - the old problem of videos not showing in the post, just the white square which won't take you to the linked item.

Safari 9.1.3

Mac 10.9.5

Cheers,
Tim

An analogue brain in a digital world

Quote    Reply   

chance

Aqua Marine

#766 [url]

Apr 10 17 4:31 PM

I have uploaded "many" screenshots, jpg's, and even png images to an album with no problems in the recent past. Today I tried every type and size image, and it uploads, but there is a line thru the image and wouldn't show. What happened?

edit: I just took a screenshot to show what was happening. Duh! I couldn't upload it

Chance Pataki The Musicians Workshop www.the-musicians-workshop.com musicians.workshop@gte.net

Last Edited By: chance Apr 10 17 5:15 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

maarvold

Aqua Marine

#767 [url]

Apr 27 17 8:51 AM

This is my official notification about a problem that happens on both my mid-2010 Mac Pro and mid-2011 Macbook Air (Mac OS 10.11.6 and 10.11.3 respectively).  When browsing Lefora on Safari (I'm on 9.0.3 on the Macbook Air currently) most, but not all, videos in posts appear as empty white frames.  I have described this problem several times in various topics and was PM'ed yesterday (by another user) with the following information:

I posted that YouTube videos don't show in some peoples browsers. A likely cause is the Youtube API is no longer supported. I get that notice on all YouTube videos on PRW. For other people, the videos do not show at all. Researching indicates the need to use iFrame API for this.

I was told early on, when I first mentioned this problem, that one of the moderators was also experiencing this issue.  There were several people who suggested that I could change my browser from Safari to something else.  It is my understanding that Apple Computer is the largest computer company in the world: shouldn't the forum perform properly with the browser that ships on every single one of their computers? Please help: I am missing major chunks of several relevant discussions and this has been the case for months now.  Help would be appreciated.  

Quote    Reply   

bigbone

Platinum Blonde

#768 [url]

Apr 27 17 9:08 AM

Same probleme as Michael ( Can't see YouTub video), I'm on a MacBook Pro OS 10.8.5 Safari.
I can see YouTube video in all the other site exept here...........So the probleme isn't on my side !!!!!

Thank you

JN

Quote    Reply   

soapfoot

Ruby Baby

#769 [url]

Apr 27 17 9:16 AM

Same issue.

Also, separate issue: I've had my share of 503 and 504 errors lately, and the site generally with spotty reliability.

However, I must point out that we haven't heard from Chris on this thread in almost 6 months... 10 November 2016 was her last response in this thread. So I'm wondering whether she's still with us, and whether this is still the place to report support issues.

brad allen williams

Quote    Reply   

dr funk

Platinum Blonde

#770 [url]

Apr 27 17 10:12 AM

maarvold wrote:
This is my official notification about a problem that happens on both my mid-2010 Mac Pro and mid-2011 Macbook Air (Mac OS 10.11.6 and 10.11.3 respectively).  When browsing Lefora on Safari (I'm on 9.0.3 on the Macbook Air currently) most, but not all, videos in posts appear as empty white frames.

Mike, maybe we can figure out which video posting method works best at the moment.  It appears that there are three options: copy/paste YouTube URL, copy/paste YouTube 'Share' link or copy/paste YouTube 'Embed' link.

I'll post the same video here using each of the three methods, and let's see what happens at your end.

Quote    Reply   

soapfoot

Ruby Baby

#777 [url]

Apr 27 17 11:57 AM

bigbone wrote:
Method 3 i can see. Method 1 and 2 i can't.

Thank's for doing that.

JN

same here, exactly

brad allen williams

Quote    Reply   

youngwhisk

Silverado

#779 [url]

Apr 27 17 7:29 PM

I can see all three, but 1 and 2 both have the Flash API deprecation notice on the bottom. 3 does not have that notice.

Windows 10, Edge Browser.

Jon Moen

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help