#281 [url]

Apr 3 15 8:43 PM

duskb wrote:

Me too. In this case I figured it was the result of having a version of flash that was too old. Guess I'm not the only one. 

This happened to me too. Still get a few glitches even after the update. "plugin error" or some such.

No matter. The stuff on here is great, and getting better by the day. 

Love it.

"Real People, Real Performances."

Quote    Reply   

dr funk

Platinum Blonde

#282 [url]

Apr 4 15 10:50 AM

silvertone wrote:
So what gives? I'm listening this morning and all of a sudden the music stops, so I tap the icon in the middle but now it tells me I have to register if I want to continue listening.

Has anyone else encounter this?

I had to register just a few days after PRW Radio launched!  I got a message that I had to register in order to keep on listening, so I did.  It happened on my studio computer and laptop, but oddly enough, hasn't happened on my Android phone, and that's where I've been listening the most - in the car via bluetooth!

Frank

Quote    Reply   

graham

Tin Man

#283 [url]

Apr 7 15 9:28 AM

strummer wrote:
I'm listening now and the titles don't match what's playing. Who's responsible for the "you're the prettiest girl in AA" tune?

I love it! And much more of course.

I did that one! Kevin Elliott is a great guy.

Cheers,

Graham

Quote    Reply   

silvertone

Aqua Marine

#284 [url]

Apr 7 15 1:40 PM

graham wrote:

strummer wrote:
I'm listening now and the titles don't match what's playing. Who's responsible for the "you're the prettiest girl in AA" tune?

Cheers,

Graham

That songs cracks me and my wife up everytime we hear it!  Great job. 

Quote    Reply   

graham

Tin Man

#285 [url]

Apr 7 15 3:04 PM

silvertone wrote:

graham wrote:

strummer wrote:

Cheers,

Graham

That songs cracks me and my wife up everytime we hear it!  Great job. 

Thanks! PRW radio is a lot of fun!

Quote    Reply   

duskb

Platinum Blonde

#286 [url]

Apr 17 15 2:52 PM

Terry,
What browser does Radio 365 recommend for the station? For some reason lately I've been having lots of issues with connectivity (stalling, crashing, stuttering, song titles not matching up with content, etc). I've tried to update my Safari, Chrome and Firefox and it's still having issues. I think something might be wrong with my machine.

BTW, I just heard a song I think was by you but the title didn't show up so I dont know...awesome tune with an upbeat guitar riff and lots of "Dance, Dance, Dance, in the lyrics." What I heard sounded really good before I had to restart the browser.

----
Dusk Bennett
Engineering/Production/Educator
Los Angeles Ca
Award Winning Engineering
www.duskbennett.com

Quote    Reply   

compasspnt

Diamond Forever

#287 [url]

Apr 17 15 3:04 PM

Hi Dusk,

First, thanks…yes, that would be my version of Bobby Fuller's "Let Her Dance" from my West Texas Skyline album (the album with the best review ever given by All Music!)

Now, as for browser, I have had no problem here with Safari or Chrome, but it seems to play as good or even better on my Android app on the phone or tablet.

Not sure what is happening there.

BTW, let's keep new songs coming, and people who have not yet contributed, please do so. We don't want PRW Radio to get stagnant!

After all, this is the NEW version of real rock & roll radio!

Quote    Reply   

duskb

Platinum Blonde

#288 [url]

Apr 17 15 3:16 PM

Thanks Terry, I love the performance of that guitar riff. It's bad ass.

I'm starting to think its a conflict with Adobe Flash but I'm not sure. It wont work on any of the browsers without dragging the whole system down or screwing up the audio. It worked for the first few weeks but since an update everything has gone haywire. I'll have to look deeper into it.

I just mixed a new tune this week. Hope to have it uploaded this weekend.

----
Dusk Bennett
Los Angeles Ca
www.duskbennett.com

Quote    Reply   

duskb

Platinum Blonde

#292 [url]

Apr 26 15 11:24 PM

Terry I have ALOT more stuff, but it would push us beyond the 3 song per artist limit, of course.

You could of course choose to purge some of the existing songs and replace with some "fresh" material. I'm keeping track of what you do and don't have on my end...Let me know.

----
Dusk Bennett
Los Angeles Ca
www.duskbennett.com

Quote    Reply   

aipsong

Tin Man

#293 [url]

Apr 27 15 6:09 AM

link for submissions to radioPRW

Terry,
I can't seem to find a link to send my title to radioPRW - maybe age has blurred my vision - I have the mp3 ready and waiting - thanks for any help,
Dan McEnroe

Quote    Reply   

trock

Platinum Blonde

#294 [url]

Apr 27 15 7:30 AM

I didn't realize the limit was 3 per. Sorry about that as I have sent more than that.

I'll try and dig up the email address for you, its in one of Terry's posts on the Radio Station.

Quote    Reply   

trock

Platinum Blonde

#295 [url]

Apr 27 15 7:37 AM

Here is the info for you.

prw dot advertising at gmail dot com

Convert to 128 mp3, joint stereo (jst).

Include artist name, song title, the title of the album the track is from (or "single" if not from an album) and record company (or master rights owner). Some tracks on CD Baby may be listed as "CD Baby Records" if not otherwise described.

Please state whether or not the track is available for sale on Amazon (The Radio Provider uses Amazon to look up certain information, including finding the album cover artwork which will be displayed while the track is playing).

Quote    Reply   

trock

Platinum Blonde

#297 [url]

Apr 28 15 10:05 AM

Liquid Tension Experiment - Kindred Spirits = WOW

i went and looked them up on youtube and found it live as well, the recording is fantastic and just blown away by how they can play! that will be being bought and in the itunes library

Quote    Reply   

silvertone

Aqua Marine

#298 [url]

Apr 29 15 5:49 AM

Funny Tony had me looking into the ISRC codes embedded in the duplicated CD's for the Liquid Tension Experiment albums as he was wondering if they existed... They did not, at least on the disc's he gave me.

If you like that sound you'd probably like the Levin, Minnemenn, Rudess CD as well as the Levin Torn White CD. I'll have to post some of those songs to PRW radio soon.

I also did not know about the 3 song limit... good to know.

Quote    Reply   

compasspnt

Diamond Forever

#299 [url]

Apr 29 15 8:59 AM

There isn't an official 3 song limit, and a few people do already have more than that. We just try not to overload in any one direction.

But that was more at the first, when we were scrambling for "content." (Sorry about the C word.)

The FCC has a rule about only a certain number of songs by one artist or from one album in an hour period, but we have so many now, not to worry.

Whatever Works!

Send more songs…

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help