Iggick

Silverado

#21 [url]

Jun 25 15 5:41 AM

Should be apparent from their site, but the 7th Cir. pres are primarily sold as kits, though can be purchased pre-assembled.
Also can mount any number of pres between one and eight in any combination in their rack case.
Really good stuff.

Of course there's always the ACMP's...

Quote    Reply   

duskb

Platinum Blonde

#22 [url]

Jun 26 15 1:01 AM

compasspnt wrote:
The Seventh Circles are 8 preamps in their own "500-like" rack.

https://seventhcircleaudio.com/products/7

Oh, got it. I need this to plug in to my console (ie replace the existing 1073's). 

----
Dusk Bennett
Engineering/Production/Educator
Los Angeles Ca
Award Winning Engineering
www.duskbennett.com

Quote    Reply   

duskb

Platinum Blonde

#24 [url]

Jun 26 15 9:34 AM

Ha! How did I miss that? Thanks for the pix

----
Dusk Bennett
Engineering/Production/Educator
Los Angeles Ca
Award Winning Engineering
www.duskbennett.com

Quote    Reply   

trock

Platinum Blonde

#25 [url]

Jun 26 15 11:15 AM

good stuff here as usual!

I have finalized my list - 14 items!

it gets rid of some redundant items and gets rid of ones i dont even use. i looked at everything and re arranged my setup with what is staying and its nice. everything is quick and reachable. more than that i hope this stuff goes to someone who can really use it and gets it for a decent price. all of this stuff falls into the barely used catagory for the most part so its great gear and instruments.

i also found Sweetwater has a sell on consignment service where they check the items, take the picks, run the whole sale for you and cover ebay and paypal for you,. they pack and ship and handle any disputes. total = 25% off total. its a hit but ebay and paypal i think are 13.5 anyway. so i am checking into that as well.

i was worried about selling all this on my own when i dont do alot of ebay stuff.

well, its official now!

Quote    Reply   

seth

Ruby Baby

#26 [url]

Jun 27 15 9:41 AM

I've sold a lot of stuff over the years, the only thing I really regret is selling guitars. Tape machines, both analog and digital, synths, outboard, I don't miss them. I regret not selling my S-1000 and S-1100 while they still had value.

Quote    Reply   

scullyfan

Platinum Blonde

#27 [url]

Jun 27 15 11:42 PM

I agree, there are a couple of things I would never sell, if I had it to do over again: my 1964 Gretsch Tennessean and my 1958 U47.

Quote    Reply   

soapfoot

Ruby Baby

#29 [url]

Jun 28 15 7:42 AM

I'm grateful to my teacher in college, Fred Hamilton, whom I remember saying "I try not to ever sell a guitar if I can help it."

I've kept most of mine. Once in a great while something or other has gone up on the chopping block in favor of getting another guitar that's cooler. I've never outright sold a guitar just for the cash.

brad allen williams

Quote    Reply   

jaykadis

Platinum Blonde

#30 [url]

Jun 28 15 10:43 AM

I haven't had to sell any guitars - burglars have thinned the collection several times over the years. Ironically, they've mostly taken guitars I didn't love and I could then replace them with ones I liked better. Silver lining...

Quote    Reply   

spiritwalker

Aqua Marine

#31 [url]

Jun 30 15 3:54 PM

compasspnt wrote:
I wish I never had sold my Howard Roberts in perfect condition.

I'm with you on that one, I had a 1970's red one with the oval soundhole. It was a beautiful guitar that I would gladly take back.

OK it's cold here

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help