maarvold

Aqua Marine

#42 [url]

Mar 6 17 9:18 AM

zmix wrote:
I tried the Hofa plugin, nice idea, seriously buggy though...

Using the Plugin in Logic Pro 10.3.1

Text fields cannot be copied and pasted into the program, must be typed in manually
If you double click on a text field, it deletes any entered text.

After entering all the ISRC and Track Names manually, I entered the name of the album in the “Album Title” box for the first song, and when I double clicked the entered name if duplicated it to every “Album Title” box while simultaneously deleting the ISRC codes and Track Names I had entered.

Then it crashed Logic entirely...

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln...

Quote    Reply   

zmix

Aqua Marine

#43 [url]

Mar 6 17 11:03 AM

maarvold wrote:
zmix wrote:
I tried the Hofa plugin, nice idea, seriously buggy though...

Using the Plugin in Logic Pro 10.3.1

Text fields cannot be copied and pasted into the program, must be typed in manually
If you double click on a text field, it deletes any entered text.

After entering all the ISRC and Track Names manually, I entered the name of the album in the “Album Title” box for the first song, and when I double clicked the entered name if duplicated it to every “Album Title” box while simultaneously deleting the ISRC codes and Track Names I had entered.

Then it crashed Logic entirely...

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln...

To their credit , I received a response to my issues first thing this morning..   Apparently I've uncovered a bug and they're fixing it for the next release..!

Quote    Reply   

maarvold

Aqua Marine

#45 [url]

Mar 7 17 9:14 PM

zmix wrote:
To [Hofa's] credit , I received a response to my issues first thing this morning..   Apparently I've uncovered a bug and they're fixing it for the next release..!

That's great news.  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help