ktownson

Aqua Marine

#4 [url]

Mar 6 17 9:19 AM

Back during my stint as a convention center A/V guy we used to bang on sides of the big shipping cases and yell, "Did you have a nice trip, Mr. Hoffa?" The young guys didn't get it.

"Kerry fixed the stereo, and now it doesn't work." (My six-year-old sister)

Quote    Reply   

kenfavata

Gold Finger

#5 [url]

Mar 8 17 8:38 AM

The tilt eq added something to my toolset that no other plug delivers
Im finding it to be really useful. Im thinking about eq differently
The big low slope curves do yield a very natural sounding brightening or warming overlay that i find is easy to dial in. Bravo

Quote    Reply   

nobturner

Gold Finger

#8 [url]

Mar 9 17 3:01 PM

I've used Hofa's "CD-Burn & DDP" creator for a couple of years. While not the most intuitive piece of software I've ever used, it does the job of creating DDP files at an extremely reasonable price. (They have a player for 12 Euro too, which I've suggested that several clients purchase.) When I've found bugs, they've been extremely responsive... until the last one, which was relatively inconsequential. I now understand why - they've just announced a new version, which of course is a paid upgrade. Well, everyone has to eat.

Quote    Reply   

zakco

Platinum Blonde

#9 [url]

Mar 12 17 12:57 AM

kenfavata wrote:
The tilt eq added something to my toolset that no other plug delivers
Im finding it to be really useful. Im thinking about eq differently
The big low slope curves do yield a very natural sounding brightening or warming overlay that i find is easy to dial in. Bravo
I use both the Tonelux tilt and Hofa tilt plugins. It is amazing how effective simply leaning the tonality one way or the other can be.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help