jimblair

Gold Finger

#201 [url]

Dec 9 14 12:58 AM

dr funk wrote:
Nice work Jim! Poor little Hammond S6, buried under that modular. :-) Since we last talked about the S6 on this thread, I managed to locate one in the UK!

Unfortunately I have absolutely nowhere to put it - I'm overflowing with keyboards as it is, although probably only a third of what you've got!

Frank

Frank, that little S6 gets used LOTS. It works great, and sounds amazing. We just stick an SM7 in the speaker, and it always seems to find just the right place in the mix. Have you discovered the external input jack for that killer amp hiding in the back? We also added a 1/4" output to run into the TrekII/Leslie 122. 

Quote    Reply   

dr funk

Platinum Blonde

#207 [url]

Dec 9 14 10:11 AM

jimblair wrote:

dr funk wrote:

Frank, that little S6 gets used LOTS. It works great, and sounds amazing. We just stick an SM7 in the speaker, and it always seems to find just the right place in the mix. Have you discovered the external input jack for that killer amp hiding in the back? We also added a 1/4" output to run into the TrekII/Leslie 122. 

Sounds great, Jim!  I didn't explain myself properly though - what I meant to say was that I located an S6 but didn't buy it due to lack of space here.  I am hoping to move house soon, and the S6 owner is in no hurry to sell, so hopefully I can make it happen soon.

Thanks for the info!

Frank

Quote    Reply   

bigbone

Platinum Blonde

#211 [url]

Jun 21 15 12:41 PM

bnutcher wrote:
From 2005. I will post newer photos in the future.

When i see this, i'm thinking of that....... :) 

[url=

JN

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help