iris

Gold Finger

#62 [url]

Jan 17 12 8:35 PM

DC invented dry humour.
Well, maybe at least perfected it.

-compasspnt

I'm learning this quickly. He is also the master of the one line email!

This of course never stopped me from bothering him whenever possible, as I am one of those irrepressible musician types,
and prolly would love to have thrown a TV out the motel window in the 70's.

And also been personally insulted by Frank Zappa in 84... so I can take it.

Thanks Compasspoint... I do believe you were next on my list to master up me stuff, if Maestro Collins was not available... or  decided to drop me because of my too crazy antics!

Regardless... Dave makes a great strait man!

Love this site!

Phoenix Eyeris Nijisan Recording Phase One... in which Doris gets her oats! www.phoenixeyeris.com "Pictcha the finga's going 'chucka chucka'..."

Quote    Reply   

iris

Gold Finger

#64 [url]

Jan 17 12 9:25 PM

Gee, thanks Pal.
Seriously, you could not be in better hands!

On the West Coast...

-compasspnt

You know... I got weirdly lucky. He was the first guy I called... not at all familiar really with his career... just got a tip... and he answered the phone and was very polite and personable... and I liked him.
Found out later who he was and what he had really done.

Of course by then, he was no longer picking up the phone... and I had visions of him hiding under the console from the unknown musician from Hawaii and my blitz of phone inquiries!
But he was just out of town for the week.

I'm SO PLEASED he is still online with my project... and that I didn't scare him way before he actually heard what I was even up to!
You can imagine my excitement to have a cat like him on board.
And God knows... i can use the help!

Phoenix Eyeris Nijisan Recording Phase One... in which Doris gets her oats! www.phoenixeyeris.com "Pictcha the finga's going 'chucka chucka'..."

Quote    Reply   

iris

Gold Finger

#66 [url]

Jan 17 12 10:33 PM

imagine if Dave was English!

-bob_olhsson

LOL! We would probably only then get "the look", as he sipped his
unsweetened tea for special effect.

(I wonder if his tea maker would go to 11 then, also?)

But!... what if he was Irish! Then it would be worth it to fly over for attended sessions...
cuz he would have the bomb whiskey in the lounge. And in the loo. And behind the telly.
Some more in the guest flat. And the 15yr old Jamisons hidden in the petrol boot of the lorrie,
for "emergencies, laddie!"

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help