danko

Gold Finger

#45 [url]

Mar 19 11 10:56 AM

I never see anyone female from Thailand without think she's really a guy.  No surprise here.Dude looks like a lady.

-barry_hufker

I take it this does not necessarily have to be a bad thing, right?

Tomas Danko - www.danko.se

Quote    Reply   

yz

Aqua Marine

#47 [url]

Mar 19 11 12:55 PM

ahem...

In this song, Dylan refers to the JFK assassination. It was a Friday, and his choice of the seat in the car was critical, because if he sat in front, he would have been protected by bulletproof glass. Its a reflection on how mundane choices can make huge differences. Imagine JFK thinking about the great time he would have in Dallas that weekend (fun fun fun), while he counts down the calendar til Monday, which was when he would have to sign the legislation that´╗┐ required bussing in schools.

Quote    Reply   

darin k

Gold Finger

#48 [url]

Mar 20 11 6:53 PM

Not sure what to say about this, except "I Ain't Gonna Pee Pee My Bed Tonight":

I truly have no idea why, but this video makes me really angry...

Darin Keatley

Quote    Reply   

barry hufker

Diamond Forever

#49 [url]

Mar 20 11 11:40 PM

Singing like that, this kid isn't going to have any voice by the time he's an adult.  Yes, this is a weird video with a lot of unpleasant people in it.

Quote    Reply   

blackiepawless

Gold Finger

#50 [url]

Mar 20 11 11:59 PM

Singing like that, this kid isn't going to have any voice by the time he's an adult.  Yes, this is a weird video with a lot of unpleasant people in it.

-barry_hufker

That video is 21 years old. He is an adult by now and probably resting comfortably in the Country Top 30 charts. We just don't recognize him with a cowboy hat on.

Scott Baggett

Quote    Reply   

compasspnt

Diamond Forever

#56 [url]

Mar 21 11 11:03 PM

YES, lovely hummingbird video!  Amazing.

(I've had them (wild) ALMOST come up to me here, but not quite, they are still too wild and afraid.)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help