Just an odd note about this thread - even though I am signed in and I click the "resume where you last were" icon, I am always taken to page 87. One time I even made sure to go painstakingly through from page 87 to the last page and still it happens. Weird.
....well I looked it up on wikipedia...as you do these days. Maybe there is a reason?87
- the sum of the squares of the first four primes (87 = 22 + 32 + 52 + 72).
- the sum of the sums of the divisors of the first 10 positive integers.
- the twenty-sixth distinct semiprime and the eighth of the form (3.q).
- 5! - 4! - 3! - 2! - 1! = 87
The aliquot sum
of 87 is 33 within the aliquot sequence (87,33,15,9,4,3,1,0) 86 being the eighteenth composite number in the 3-aliquot tree.
...none of that makes any sence to me but this next bit of info might hold a clue?In sports
- It is also the jersey number for New England Patriots Star; Tight End Rob Gronkowski
The atomic number
The number of years between the signing of the U.S. Declaration of Independence
and the Battle of Gettysburg
, immortalized in Abraham Lincoln
's Gettysburg Address
with the phrase "fourscore
and seven years ago..."
or on a musical note:David Bowie
CD (1987) Never Let Me Down
includes the song, "'87 and Cry
to bring it back on topic......maybe this will fix the problem?
.....that will do for now, unless any body else has any bright ideas?